Psychopath Jeffrey Lionel Dahmer

Psychopath Jeffrey Lionel Dahmer

Psychopath Jeffrey Lionel Dahmer

Psychopath Jeffrey Lionel Dahmer (May 21, 1960 – November 28, 1994), also known as the Milwaukee Cannibal or Milwaukee Monster was an American serial killer and sex offender who murdered and dismembered seventeen men and boys between 1978 and 1991. the killings were made by psychopathic atrocities such as necrophilia, cannibalism, and preserving body parts—usually whole or partial skeletons.

Although he was diagnosed with borderline personality disorder, schizotypal personality disorder, and a psychotic disorder, Dahmer was deemed legally sane at his trial. He was convicted of fifteen of the sixteen murders he committed in Wisconsin and sentenced to fifteen to life in prison on February 17, 1992. Dahmer was later sentenced to the sixteenth life imprisonment for an additional murder committed in Ohio in 1978.

On November 28, 1994, Dahmer was beaten to death by Christopher Scarver, a fellow inmate at the Columbia Penitentiary in Portage, Wisconsin.


Psychopath Jeffrey Lionel Dahmer

Jeffrey Dahmer was born May 21, 1960, in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, the first of two children to Joyce Annette (née Flint), a teletype machine instructor and Lionel Herbert Dahmer, a Marquette University chemistry student and later a research chemist. Lionel Dahmer is of German and Welsh descent and Joyce Dahmer is of Norwegian and Irish descent.

Several sources report Jeffrey Dahmer lost attention as a baby. Other sources, however, indicate that Jeffrey Dahmer was always doted on as an infant by both parents, even though his mother was known to be uptight, greedy for attention and pity, and argumentative with her husband and their neighbors.

As Lionel Dahmer entered his first semester, university studies kept him away from home and when he returned home, his wife—a hypochondriac suffering from depression—demanded constant attention and spent more and more time in bed. On one occasion, his wife attempted suicide with Equanil. As a result, their son Jeffrey Dahmer, was deprived of their attention and affection, Jeffrey also felt no peace and was mentally damaged considering the extreme tension and many fights between his parents over the years when he was a child.

Jeffrey Dahmer had been an “energetic and happy kid” but kept quiet after a double hernia operation shortly before his fourth birthday. In elementary school, Dahmer was considered quiet and shy; one of the teachers then remembered that little Dahmer was often unfocused and daydreaming because of his mother’s illness, moreover his mother’s illness got worse when her mother was pregnant with her second child. In elementary school, Dahmer did have a few friends.

Psychopath Jeffrey Lionel Dahmer

In October 1966, the family moved to Doylestown, Ohio. When his mother gave birth in December, Jeffrey was allowed to choose his new baby sister’s name; he chose the name David. That same year, his father, Lionel, earned his degree and began working as a chemist near Akron, Ohio.

From an early age, Dahmer showed an interest in dead animals. His interest in dead animals may have started when at the age of four, he watched his father remove animal bones from under the family home. According to Lionel, Jeffrey Dahmer was “oddly delighted” by the sound of bones touching and playing with animal bones, which he originally called “fiddle sticks”. He occasionally searched under and around the family home for additional bones and scoured the bodies of living animals to find where their bones were.

In 1968, the family moved to Bath Township, Summit County, Ohio. This address is the Dahmer family’s third in two years and the sixth address since their marriage, which is where Jeffrey Dahmer began collecting large insects such as dragonflies and moths and skeletons of small animals such as chipmunks and chipmunks. Some of the animal remains were preserved in formaldehyde jars and kept in the hut.

Two years later, over a chicken dinner, Dahmer asked his father Lionel what would happen if chicken bones were placed in the bleach. Lionel, delighted by what he perceives as his son’s scientific curiosity then demonstrates how to safely whiten and preserve animal bones. Dahmer incorporated this preservation technique into his bone collection and also began collecting dead animals—including those that he killed on the street to be dissected and buried beside the huts and then crosses were placed on the animal graves. According to one friend, Dahmer explained to him that he was curious about how animals “mated”. In one instance in 1975, Dahmer decapitated the carcass of a dog before nailing its body to a tree and impaling the dog’s skull with a stick in the woods behind his home. As a “joke”, he then invited a friend to see his “work”, saying that he had found animal remains by accident.

The same year Lionel taught her son how to preserve animal bones, Joyce began increasing her daily consumption of Equanil, a laxative, and sleeping pills, further minimizing communication and seeing with her husband and children.

Adolescence and high school

Psychopath Jeffrey Lionel Dahmer

From his first year at Revere High School, Jeffrey Dahmer was seen as an outcast. At age 14, he began drinking beer and spirits during the day, often hiding his liquor in the jacket he wore to school. He once told one of his classmates who asked him why he drank Scotch in history class in the morning, Jeffrey Dahmer replied that the alcohol he was consuming was “the drug”. Although most of the first year at school was less social, Dahmer was viewed by the teaching staff as polite and highly intelligent but with average grades. He is an accomplished tennis player and played briefly in the high school band.

When he reached puberty, Dahmer thought he was gay, he didn’t tell his parents. In his early teens, he had brief relationships with other teenage boys, though they never had sex. By Dahmer’s later admission, she began to fantasize about dominating and controlling a completely submissive male partner in her mid-teens and her masturbation fantasies gradually developed into her focus on the chest and torso of men. This fantasy gradually becomes related to his hobby which is surgery. When she was about 16 years old, Dahmer had imagined a fantasy of conquering a male runner she was very attracted to and then using his body sexually. On one occasion Dahmer hid in the bushes with a baseball bat to wait for the man but the man did not pass later that day. Dahmer later said this was his first attempt to attack someone.

Although regarded as a loner and eccentric among his schoolmates, Dahmer became the often-perceived class clown who became known as “Doing Dahmer”, taunting them by bleating like goats and impersonating people with epileptic seizures at school.

By 1977, Dahmer’s grades had declined, and his parents hired private tutors. That same year, in an attempt to save their marriage, his parents attended a counseling session. They continued to fight frequently. When Lionel found out that his mother had carried on a brief affair in September 1977, his parents decided to divorce, telling their son that they wanted to do it amicably. Lionel, his father moved from home in early 1978, temporarily living in a motel on North Cleveland Massillon Road.

In May 1978, Dahmer graduated from high school. A few weeks before his graduation, one of his teachers observed Dahmer sitting in the school’s parking lot, drinking a few cans of beer. When the teacher threatened to report the problem, Dahmer told him he was having “a lot of trouble” at home and that the school guidance counselor knew about it. That spring, Joyce and her brother David moved from the family home to live with relatives in Waterfall Chippewa, Wisconsin. At that time Dahmer was just 18 years old. Dahmer’s parents’ divorce was finalized on July 24, 1978. Joyce, his mother was awarded custody of his youngest son and alimony payments.

The Steven Hicks murder

Steven Hicks

Dahmer committed his first murder in 1978, three weeks after his graduation. On June 18, Dahmer gave a lift to a young man named Steven Mark Hicks, who was nearly 19 years old. Dahmer lured the young man into his house under the pretense of asking for a drink. Hicks, who had hitched a ride to a rock concert in Chippewa Lake Park, Ohio, agreed to accompany Dahmer to his house with the promise of “a few beers” with Dahmer because he felt lonely at home alone.

According to Dahmer, the sight of a shirtless Hicks standing on the side of the road aroused his sexual feelings, although when Hicks started talking about girls, Dahmer didn’t really respond. After several hours of talking, drinking and listening to music, Hicks wanted to leave and Dahmer didn’t want him to go. Dahmer hit Hicks with 4.5 kg dumbbells. He later stated that he hit Hicks twice from behind with a dumbbell while Hicks was sitting on a chair.

When Hicks fell unconscious, Dahmer strangled him to death with a barbell, then stripped his clothes from Hicks’ body before exploring his chest with his hands, then masturbating while he stood over Hicks’ corpse. The next day, Dahmer dissected Hicks’ body in his basement, he then buried his body in a shallow grave in his backyard, and a few weeks later, he exhumed the body and stripped the flesh from the bones. He dissolved the meat in acid before flushing the solution down the toilet, he smashed the bones with a sledgehammer and scattered them in the woods behind the family home.

College and Army services

Six weeks after Hicks’ murder, Dahmer’s father and his fiancé returned to his home, where they found Jeffrey living alone in the house in August. Dahmer enrolled at Ohio State University (OSU), hoping to major in business. Dahmer’s college was a shambles in large part because of his persistent alcohol abuse throughout most of his college years. He received poor grades in Introduction to Anthropology, Classical Civilization, and Administrative Sciences. The only course Dahmer managed to complete was Riflery, having received a B. His overall GPA was 0.45/4.0. On one occasion, Lionel pays a surprise visit to his son, only to find his room filled with empty liquor bottles. Even though his father had paid upfront for his sophomore semester, Dahmer dropped out of OSU after only three months in college.

Ohio State University

In January 1979, at the urging of his father, Dahmer enlisted in the United States Army, where he trained as a medical specialist at Fort Sam Houston in San Antonio, Texas. On 13 July 1979, he was deployed to Baumholder, West Germany, where he served as a combat medic in the 2nd Battalion, 68th Armored Regiment, 8th Infantry Division. According to published reports, during Dahmer’s first year of service, he was a soldier of “average or slightly above average” ability.

Due to Dahmer’s alcohol abuse, his performance deteriorated and in March 1981, he was deemed unfit for military service and subsequently discharged from the Army. He received an honorable discharge because his superiors did not believe that any of the problems Dahmer had in the Army would apply to civilian life.

On March 24, 1981, Dahmer was sent to Fort Jackson, South Carolina, for debriefing and provided airfare to travel anywhere in the country. Dahmer later felt he could not return home to face his father, so he chose to take a trip to Miami Beach, Florida, both because he was “tired of the cold” and in an attempt to live on his own terms. . In Florida, Dahmer found work in a deli and rented a room at a nearby motel. Dahmer spent most of his salary on alcohol and was soon kicked out of the motel for non-payment of rent. He initially spent his nights at the beach continuing to work at the sandwich shop until calling his father and asking to return to Ohio in September of the same year.

Returned to Ohio and moved to West Allis, Wisconsin

After returning to Ohio, Dahmer initially lived with his father and stepmother and insisted on giving him multiple assignments to occupy his time while he looked for work. He continued to drink alcohol in large quantities and two weeks after his return Dahmer was arrested for drunkenness and disorderly conduct for which he was fined $60 and given a suspended 10-day prison sentence. Dahmer’s father tried unsuccessfully to keep his son away from alcohol. In December 1981, he and Dahmer’s stepmother sent him to live with his grandmother in West Allis, Wisconsin. Dahmer’s grandmother is the only member of the family who still shows him affection. They hoped that his grandmother’s influence, plus a change in environment, would persuade Dahmer to stop drinking, find a job, and live a responsible life.

West Allis, Wisconsin

Initially, Dahmer and his grandmother had a harmonious relationship. This new influence in his life initially paid off and in early 1982, Dahmer found work as a phlebotomist at the Milwaukee Blood Plasma Center. He did this job for a total of 10 months before being laid off. Dahmer remained unemployed for more than two years, during which he lived on whatever money his grandmother gave him.

Shortly before losing his job, Dahmer was arrested for indecent acts. On August 7, 1982, in Wisconsin State Fair Park, he was seen naked on the south side of the Coliseum where about 25 people were looking including women and children. For this incident, he was convicted and fined $50 plus court costs.

In January 1985, Dahmer was hired as a mixer at the Milwaukee Ambrosia Chocolate Factory, where he worked from 11 pm to 7 am six nights per week, with Saturday night off. Shortly after Dahmer found this job, an incident occurred where he was seduced by someone while sitting reading at the West Allis Public Library. The stranger gave Dahmer a note offering to perform fellatio (oral sex) on him. Although Dahmer did not respond to this proposition yet the incident awakened in his mind the fantasies of control and domination that he had developed as a teenager and he began to familiarize himself with gay bars, gay baths, and Milwaukee’s gay bookstores. He was also known to have stolen a male dummy from a shop which he briefly used for sexual stimulation until his grandmother found it stashed away in a cupboard and ordered him to throw it away.

In late 1985, Dahmer began frequenting gay baths in what he later described as “a chill spot”. It was there that Dahmer got used to seeing people as objects of pleasure rather than people. Starting in June 1986, he drugged every date he met at the gay bathhouse, giving them booze laced with sedatives. He then waits for his partner to fall asleep before performing various sexual acts on the spot. To maintain this supply of drugs, Dahmer lied to doctors that he worked nights and needed tablets to acclimatize his body to work long hours. After about twelve such incidents, the gay bathhouse stripped Dahmer of his membership and he began using hotel rooms to continue the practice.

Shortly after his membership at the baths was revoked, Dahmer read a story in the newspapers about the impending funeral of an 18-year-old man. He thought of an idea to steal a newly buried corpse and bring it home. According to Dahmer, he attempted to dig the coffin out of the ground but found the ground too hard and abandoned his plans.

On September 8, 1986, Dahmer was arrested on charges of lewd and lewd conduct for masturbating in the presence of two 12-year-old boys while he was standing near the Kinnickinnic River. He initially admitted that he had only urinated, not realizing that the children were present but immediately admitted to the offence. The charge was changed to disorderly conduct and on March 10, 1987, Dahmer was sentenced to one year’s probation, with the additional instruction he must undergo counselling.

Next murder

Hotel Ambassador

On November 20, 1987, Dahmer while living with his grandmother in West Allis met a 25-year-old man from Ontonagon, Michigan, Steven Tuomi, at a bar and persuaded him to return to the Ambassador Hotel in Milwaukee, where Dahmer had rented a room for the night. . According to Dahmer, he had no intention of killing Tuomi, but instead wanted to sedate her and lie beside her while she explored her body. However, the next morning, Dahmer woke to find Tuomi lying beneath him in bed, her chest “crushed, black and blue” with bruises. Blood was also seeping from the corner of his mouth and Dahmer’s fist and one arm were bruised. Dahmer had no recollection of killing Tuomi and later he “couldn’t believe this had happened.”

Steven Tuomi

To dispose of Tuomi’s body, Dahmer bought a large suitcase to take Tuomi’s body to his grandmother’s residence. There, a week later, he cut off Tuomi’s head, arms, and legs, then removed the bones from the corpse before cutting the flesh into pieces small enough to grip. Dahmer then put the meat in a plastic garbage bag. He wrapped the bones in a sheet and pounded them into splinters with a sledgehammer. The entire dismemberment process took Dahmer a little over two hours and he threw all of Tuomi’s remains, not including the severed head, in the trash.

For a total of two weeks after Tuomi’s murder, Dahmer kept the victim’s head wrapped in a blanket. After two weeks, Dahmer boiled the head in a mixture of Soilex (an alkaline-based industrial detergent) and bleach in an attempt to preserve the skull, which he then used as a stimulus to masturbate. Eventually, the skull was too brittle by this bleaching process, so Dahmer crushed it and threw it away.

After Tuomi’s murder, Dahmer began actively looking for victims, most of whom he met at or near gay bars and who he could lure to his grandmother’s house. He would sedate his victims with triazolam or temazepam before or immediately after engaging in sexual activity with them. Once he knocked his victims unconscious with sleeping pills, he killed them by strangulation.

Two months after Tuomi’s murder, Dahmer met a 14-year-old Native American male prostitute named James Doxtator, Dahmer lured the young man into his home with an offer of $50 to pose for nude pictures. At his residence in West Allis, the pair engaged in sexual activity before Dahmer drugged Doxtator and strangled him on the basement floor. Dahmer left the body in the cellar for a week before dismembering it the same way he had done with Tuomi. He places all of Doxtator’s remains (excluding the skull) in the trash. The skull was boiled and cleaned with bleach before Dahmer noted that it had been made too brittle by this process. He crushed the skull two weeks later.

On March 24, 1988, Dahmer met a 22-year-old bisexual man named Richard Guerrero outside a gay bar called The Phoenix. Dahmer lured Guerrero to his grandmother’s residence, although the incentive on this occasion was $50 to spend the rest of the night with him, he then drugged Guerrero with sleeping pills and strangled him with a thong then Dahmer performed oral sex on the corpse. Dahmer dismembered Guerrero’s body within 24 hours of killing him, again dumping the remains in the trash and preserving the skull before crushing it several months later.

Richard Guerrero

On April 23, Dahmer lured another youth into his home but after giving the victim drugged coffee, he and the victim heard Dahmer’s grandmother call, “Is that you, Jeff?” Even though Dahmer answered in a way that would make his grandmother believe he was alone, her grandmother knew that Dahmer was not alone. Because of this, Dahmer chose not to kill this victim, but instead waited for the victim to regain consciousness before taking him to the Regional General Hospital.

In September 1988, Dahmer’s grandmother asked him to move out, citing his drinking habits, his habit of bringing young men into his house late at night and the stench sometimes coming from the basement and garage. Dahmer then moved into a one-bedroom apartment at 808 North 24th Street on September 25. Two days later, he was arrested for drugging and sexually fondling a 13-year-old boy whom he lured into his residence on the pretext of posing nude for photographs. Dahmer’s father hired a lawyer named Gerald Boyle to defend his son. At Boyle’s request, Dahmer underwent a series of psychological evaluations before his upcoming court hearing. This evaluation reveals Dahmer harbored a deep feeling of alienation. A second evaluation two months later revealed Dahmer to be an impulsive individual, suspicious of others, and disillusioned by his lack of accomplishments in life. His probation officer would also refer to his 1987 diagnosis that Dahmer had schizoid personality disorder for presentation to court.

On January 30, 1989, Dahmer pleaded guilty to charges of second-degree sexual assault and seducing a child for immoral purposes. The sentence for the assault was suspended until May. On March 20, Dahmer began ten days Easter leave from work, where he moved back into his grandmother’s house.

Two months into his sentence, Dahmer killed his fifth victim, an aspiring 24-year-old model named Anthony Sears, whom Dahmer had met at a gay bar on March 25, 1989. According to Dahmer, on this particular occasion, he had not intended to commit a crime but just before the end of the night, Sears started talking to him again. Dahmer lured Sears to his grandmother’s house, where the couple engaged in oral sex before Dahmer drugged and strangled Sears.

Anthony Sears

The next morning, Dahmer placed Sears’ corpse in his grandmother’s bathtub, where he decapitated her before beginning to skin the corpse. He then stripped the flesh from her body and crushed her bones, which she once again tossed in the trash. According to Dahmer, he found Sears “incredibly interesting” and that Sears was the first victim to have any body preserved and stored for a long time. Sears’ head and genitals were fashioned in acetone then stored in a wooden box, which he then stored in his work locker. When he moved to the new address the following year, he took sears’ body there.

On May 23, 1989, Dahmer was sentenced to five years probation and one year in a Correctional Home with a permitted release from work so he could keep his job; he was also required to register as a sex offender.

In May 1990, moved into the Oxford Apartments, located on North 25th Street in Milwaukee. Despite being located in a high-crime area, the apartment was close to work, fully furnished and at $300 per month including all bills excluding electricity, it was very economical.

Murder in 1990

It was in his new apartment that Dahmer had killed his sixth victim, Raymond Smith. Smith was a 32-year-old male prostitute who Dahmer lured into Apartment 213 with the promise of $50 for sex. Inside the apartment, he gave Smith a drink laced with seven sleeping pills and then strangled him.

The next day, Dahmer purchased a Polaroid camera which was used to take several pictures of Smith’s body in suggestive positions before dismembering him in the bathroom. He boiled his legs, arms, and flanks in a steel kettle with Soilex, which allowed him to rinse the bones in his sink. Dahmer dissolved Smith’s skeletal remains—not including the skull—in a cauldron of acid. He then spray-painted Smith’s skull, which he placed on a black towel in a metal filing cabinet.

Psychopath Jeffrey Lionel Dahmer

Approximately one week after Smith’s murder, on or about May 27, Dahmer lured another young man into his apartment. However, on that occasion, Dahmer himself accidentally drank a drink containing a sedative that his guest was meant to ingest. When he woke up the next morning, he found that the victim had stolen several items of his clothing, $300 in cash, and a watch. Dahmer never reported this incident to the police.

In June 1990, Dahmer lured a 27-year-old acquaintance named Edward Smith to his apartment. He drugged and strangled Smith. On this occasion, rather than immediately acidify the skeleton or repeat the previous bleaching process (which had made previous victims’ skulls brittle), Dahmer placed Smith’s skeleton in his refrigerator for several months hoping it would retain no moisture. Freezing the skeletons doesn’t remove the moisture, and these victims’ skeletons would pickle months later. Dahmer accidentally crushed the skull when he placed it in the oven to dry—a process which caused the skull to explode.

Less than three months after Smith’s murder, Dahmer met a 22-year-old Chicago native named Ernest Miller outside a bookstore on the corner of North 27th Street. Miller agreed to accompany Dahmer to his apartment for $50 and when Dahmer attempted to perform oral sex on Miller, he was told, “It will cost an additional fee,” to which Dahmer then gave his victim a drink laced with two sleeping pills.

On this occasion, Dahmer had only two sleeping pills to give his victims. Therefore, he killed Miller by slashing his carotid artery with the same knife he used to dissect his victim’s body. Miller bled to death within minutes. Dahmer then posed the naked body for various suggestive Polaroid shots before placing Miller’s body in the bath for dismemberment. Dahmer repeatedly kissed and spoke to the severed head while he dismembered other body parts.

Dahmer wrapped Miller’s heart, biceps, and fleshy part of the leg in a plastic bag and placed it in the refrigerator for later consumption. He boils the remaining flesh and organs into a “jelly-like substance” using Soilex, which again allows him to rinse the flesh from the skeleton, which he intends to save. To preserve the skeletons, Dahmer placed the bones in a mild bleach solution for 24 hours before letting them dry on a cloth for one week, the severed heads initially placed in the refrigerator before also removing the meat, then painting and coating with enamel.

Three weeks after Miller’s murder, on September 24, Dahmer met a 22-year-old man named David Thomas at the Grand Avenue Mall and persuaded him to return to his apartment for drinks, with additional money offered if he wanted, to pose for pictures. After giving Thomas a drink containing a sedative, she feels no interest in him but is afraid to let him wake up because Thomas must be furious to have been drugged. Because of that, he strangled her and dismembered her body and purposely didn’t restrain any body parts. He photographed the cutting process and kept these photos.

David Thomas

After Thomas’ murder, Dahmer did not kill anyone for nearly five months, although between October 1990 and February 1991, he tried at least 5 times to persuade men to come to his apartment but to no avail. He also began to have frequent feelings of anxiety and depression due to his solitary lifestyle and financial difficulties. On several occasions, Dahmer is also known to have contemplated suicide.

Murder 1991

In February 1991, Dahmer observed a 17-year-old boy named Curtis Straughter standing at a bus stop near Marquette University. According to Dahmer, he lured Straughter to his apartment with offers of money to pose for nude photos with the added incentive to engage in sexual intercourse. Dahmer drugged Straughter, handcuffed his hands behind his back, then strangled him to death with a thong. He then dismembered Staughter, preserving the young man’s skull, hands, and genitals and photographing every stage of the dismemberment process.

Less than two months later, on April 7, Dahmer encountered a 19-year-old named Errol Lindsey walking to get a key piece. Lindsey is heterosexual. Dahmer lured Lindsey into his apartment, where he drugged her, drilled a hole in her skull and poured hydrochloric acid inside. Lindsey later woke up after this experiment and said: “I have a headache. What time is it?” In response to this, Dahmer drugged Lindsey again, then strangled her. He decapitated Lindsey and retained her skull, he then skinned Lindsey’s body, placing her skin in a solution of cold water and salt for several weeks in hopes of permanently retaining it. He threw Lindsey’s skin away when he realized it was too ragged and fragile.

In 1991, fellow residents of Oxford Apartments had repeatedly complained to the building’s manager, Sopa Princewill, about a foul odor emanating from Apartment 213, in addition to the sound of falling objects and the occasional sound of chainsaws. Princewill did contact Dahmer in response to these complaints on several occasions, although he initially excused the smell coming from his apartment as being caused by his freezer bursting. On a later occasion, he told Princewill that the reason for the reappearance of the smell was that some of his tropical fish had recently died and that he would take care of the problem.

On the afternoon of May 26, 1991, Dahmer met a 14-year-old Lao youth named Konerak Sinthasomphone on Wisconsin Avenue. Unknown to Dahmer, Sinthasomphone was the younger brother of the boy he abused in 1988. He approached the young man with an offer of money to accompany him to his apartment to pose for Polaroid photographs. According to Dahmer, Sinthasomphone was initially reluctant by the offer, before changing his mind and accompanying him to his apartment, where the young man posed for two photos in his underwear before Dahmer drugged him unconscious and performed oral sex on him.

On this occasion, Dahmer drilled a single hole into Sinthasomphone’s skull, where he injected hydrochloric acid into the frontal lobe. Before Sinthasomphone passed out, Dahmer took the boy to his bedroom, where the body of 31-year-old Tony Hughes, whom Dahmer had killed three days earlier, lay naked on the floor. According to Dahmer, he “believed [that Sinthasomphone] saw the body”, but did not react when he saw the swollen corpse—possibly due to the effects of the sleeping pills he had been taking and the hydrochloric acid Dahmer had injected through his skull. Sinthasomphone soon became unconscious, whereupon Dahmer drank several beers while lying down beside him before leaving his apartment to drink at a bar and then buy more alcohol.

In the early hours of 27 May, Dahmer returned to his apartment and was surprised to find Sinthasomphone sitting naked in a street corner to find that Sinthasomphone had walked out of his bedroom, speaking in Lao to three young women standing nearby. The three women tried to ask what was wrong with Sinthasomphone. Dahmer approached the women and told them that Sinthasomphone (whom he went by with the alias John Hmong) was a friend of his and attempted to bring him back to his apartment. All three women told Dahmer they had called 9-1-1. Upon the arrival of two Milwaukee police officers, John Balcerzak and Joseph Gabrish, Dahmer’s demeanor relaxed, he told officers that Sinthasomphone was his girlfriend of 19 years that he had had too much to drink after an argument and that he frequently behaved this way when drunk. Dahmer added that his girlfriend had finished Jack Daniel’s whiskey that night.


The three women felt something was wrong and one of the women tried to point out the scratches on Sinthasomphone’s leg to one of the officers, the officers saw no injuries beyond the scratches on Sinthasomphone’s knees and believed that he was drunk even though there were bloodstains on Sinthasomphone’s hands and testicles . The women tried to talk to the officers but were rudely answered and told not to interfere.

Shortly after the arrival of Milwaukee police officers, three members of the Milwaukee Fire Department arrived on the scene. They also checked Sinthasomphone and gave yellow blankets to police officers to cover Sinthasomphone. One of them believed Sinthasomphone needed treatment but police officers directed fire personnel to leave. Shortly thereafter, officer Richard Porubcan arrived on the scene. He and the officers escorted Dahmer and Sinthasomphone to Dahmer’s apartment as Dahmer repeatedly commented on common crime in the neighborhood and gave credit to the police.

Inside his apartment and in an attempt to verify his claim that he and Sinthasomphone were lovers, Dahmer showed officers two semi-naked Polaroid pictures he had taken of the young man the night before. Although one of the officers said that he did not smell anything strange but the other officer later said that he had smelled something strange in the apartment. This smell came from Hughes’ decomposing corpse. Dahmer said he would look into the cause of the smell, one officer only took a brief look around the room and did not pay much attention to it. The officers then left. The incident was recorded by officers as a “domestic dispute”.

After the three officers left his apartment, Dahmer continued to inject hydrochloric acid into Sinthasomphone’s brain. On this second occasion, the injection proved fatal. The following day, May 28, Dahmer took a day off from work to devote himself to the dismemberment of Sinthasomphone and Hughes’ bodies. He preserved the skulls of both victims.

On June 30, Dahmer traveled to Chicago, where he met 20-year-old Matt Turner at a bus station. Turner accepted Dahmer’s offer to go to Milwaukee for a professional shoot. At the apartment, Dahmer drugged, strangled, and dismembered Turner and placed his head and internal organs in separate plastic bags in the freezer. Turner was not reported missing. Five days later, on July 5, Dahmer lured 23-year-old Jeremiah Weinberger from a Chicago bar to his apartment with the promise of spending the weekend with him. He drugged Weinberger and twice injected boiling water through his skull, putting him into a coma and dying two days later.

On July 15, Dahmer met 24-year-old Oliver Lacy at the corner of 27th and Kilbourn streets. Lacy agreed to Dahmer’s ruse of posing nude for photographs and accompanied him to his apartment, where the couple engaged in tentative sexual activity before Dahmer drugged Lacy. On this occasion, Dahmer intended to extend the time he had spent with Lacy while alive. After unsuccessfully trying to stun Lacy with chloroform she phoned her workplace to request a day’s absence, the time-out was granted although the following day, she was suspended.

After strangling Lacy, Dahmer had sex with the corpse before dismembering it. He placed Lacy’s head and heart in the fridge and her skeleton in the freezer. Four days later, on July 19, Dahmer received word that he was being fired. Upon receiving this news, Dahmer lured 25-year-old Joseph Bradehoft to his apartment. Bradehoft was strangled and left to lie in Dahmer’s bed covered with sheets for two days. On July 21, Dahmer removed these sheets to find his head covered in maggots, at which point he decapitated the body, cleaned the head and placed it in the fridge. He then acidified Bradehoft’s body along with that of the other two victims who had been killed in the previous month.


Psikopat Jeffrey Lionel Dahmer
Jeffrey Lionel Dahmer

On July 22, 1991, Dahmer approached three men with an offer of $100 to accompany him to his apartment to pose for nude photos, drink beer and keep him company. One of the three, 32-year-old Tracy Edwards, agreed to accompany him to his apartment. Upon entering Dahmer’s apartment, Edwards smelled rot and several squares of hydrochloric acid on the floor, which Dahmer claimed was used to clean bricks. After some small talk, Edwards responded to Dahmer’s request to turn and look at a tropical fish, to which Dahmer tried to handcuff his wrists and Edwards asked, “What happened?” Dahmer managed to handcuff his wrists, then told Edwards to accompany him into the bedroom to pose for nude pictures. While in the bedroom, Edwards noticed a poster of a naked man on the wall and that a videotape of The Exorcist III was playing, he also noticed that there was a blue drum in the corner of the room and from the drum there was a strong smell. Edward also felt something strange and suspicious.

Knowing Edward already suspected him, Dahmer then brandished a knife and told Edwards that he intended only to take nude photos of him. In an attempt to appease Dahmer, Edwards unbuttoned his shirt, saying he would let him do so if he kept the knife. In response to this promise, Dahmer simply turned his attention to the TV. Edwards watched Dahmer wiggle and chant before turning his attention back to him. He rested his head on Edwards’ chest, listening to his heartbeat and Dahmer told Edwards that he intended to eat his heart.

In a constant attempt to prevent Dahmer from attacking him, Edwards repeated that he was a friend of Dahmer’s and that he would not run away. Edwards planned to jump from a window or run through the unlocked front door at any chance of escape. When Edwards next said he was going to the bathroom, he asked if they could later sit down with a beer in the living room, where there was air conditioning. Dahmer agreed and the pair walked into the living room when Edwards emerged from the bathroom. Inside the living room, Edwards waited until he watched Dahmer momentarily lose concentration before asking to use the bathroom again. As Edwards got up from the couch in handcuffs he punched Dahmer in the face knocking him over and running out the front door.

At 11:30 am on July 22, Edwards called two Milwaukee police officers, Robert Rauth and Rolf Mueller, to the corner of North 25th street. Officers saw Edwards handcuffed, he explained to officers that a “freak” had put the handcuffs on him and asked if the police could remove them. When the key to the officers’ handcuffs did not fit into the cuffs on Edwards’ wrists, he and the officer headed to the apartment where Edwards said he had spent five hours trying to escape.

When officers and Edwards arrived at Apartment 213, Dahmer let the three in and admitted that he had handcuffed Edwards, though he did not offer an explanation as to why he had done so. At this point, Edwards revealed to officers that Dahmer had also pointed a large knife at him and that this had happened in the bedroom. Dahmer did not comment on this and Edwards told one of the officers, Mueller, that the keys to the handcuffs were in his bedside cupboard. As Mueller entered the bedroom, Dahmer tried to get ahead of Mueller to get his own keys but the two officers immediately told him to “back off”.

In the bedroom, Mueller noted there was indeed a large knife under the bed. He also saw an open drawer which, upon closer inspection, contained a number of Polaroid images—many of which were of the human body in various stages of dismemberment. Mueller notes that the background of the photo shows that the incident took place in the apartment where they were standing. Mueller walked into the living room to show it to his partner, then asked “This is real”?

The adventure of the psychopath Jeffrey Dahmer ended, he was immediately arrested. On July 25, 1991, Dahmer was charged with four counts of first-degree murder. On August 22, he was charged with a further eleven murders committed in Wisconsin. On September 14, investigators in Ohio, after finding hundreds of bone fragments in the woods behind the address where Dahmer confessed to killing his first victim, officially identified two molars and a vertebrae by X-ray record that they were from Hicks’ body. Three days later, Dahmer was charged by authorities in Ohio with Hicks’ murder.

Dahmer was not charged with the attempted murder of Edwards, nor with the murder of Tuomi. He was not charged with the Tuomi murders because the Milwaukee District Attorney only filed charges where murder could be proven beyond reasonable doubt and Dahmer had no recollection of actually committing this particular murder, for which there was no physical evidence of the crime. At a preliminary hearing scheduled for January 13, 1992, Dahmer pleaded guilty to 15 counts of murder.

Prison and death

Columbia Penitentiary. Dahmer was imprisoned in this facility until his death in 1994.

For his first year of incarceration, Dahmer was placed in solitary confinement at the Columbia Correctional Facility due to fears for his safety if he were placed with fellow inmates. With Dahmer’s approval, after a year in solitary confinement, he was transferred to a less secure unit, where he was assigned to work two hours daily cleaning the toilet block. Shortly after completing his lengthy confession in 1991, Dahmer had asked Detective Murphy to give him a copy of the Bible. This request was granted and Dahmer gradually devoted himself to Christianity and became a born-again Christian. At his father’s urging, he also read creationist books from the Institute for Creation Research. In May 1994, Dahmer was baptized by Roy Ratcliff, a pastor at Christ Church and a graduate of Oklahoma Christian University, in the prison’s whirlpool.

After his baptism, Ratcliff visited Dahmer weekly until November 1994. Dahmer and Ratcliff regularly discussed the possibility of death, and Dahmer questioned whether he was sinning against God by continuing to live.[269] Referring to his crimes in a 1994 interview with Stone Phillips on Dateline NBC, Dahmer has stated: “If someone doesn’t think that there is a God to be held accountable, then what’s the point of trying to change your behavior to keep it within acceptable ranges? That’s how I think it is.”

On July 3, 1994, a fellow inmate, Osvaldo Durruthy, attempted to slit Dahmer’s throat with a razor embedded in a toothbrush as Dahmer sat in the prison chapel after the weekly church services were concluded. Dahmer received superficial injuries and was not seriously injured in this incident. According to the Dahmer family, he had long been ready to die and accept whatever punishment he might endure in prison. In addition to his father and stepmother, who kept in touch with Jeffrey, Dahmer’s mother, Joyce, was in regular contact with her son (although prior to his arrest, the two had not seen each other since Christmas 1983). Joyce recounted that in her weekly phone calls, whenever she expressed concern for her son’s physical health, Dahmer responded with a comment that read: “It doesn’t matter, Mom. I don’t care if something happens to me”.

On the morning of November 28, 1994, Dahmer emerged from his cell to carry out the detail duties assigned to him. Accompanying him were two fellow inmates: Jesse Anderson and Christopher Scarver. The three were left unattended in the bathroom of the prison gym for approximately 20 minutes. At approximately 8:10 a.m., Dahmer was found on the gym bathroom floor suffering from severe head injuries, where he had been hit hard in the head and face with a 20-inch (51-centimeter) metal rod. His head was also repeatedly hit against the wall in the attack. Although initially Dahmer was alive and rushed to a nearby hospital, he was declared dead an hour later. Anderson was also beaten with the same instrument and died two days later from his injuries.

Christopher Scarver

Scarver, who is serving a life sentence for murder committed in 1990, told authorities he first attacked Dahmer with a metal rod while he (Dahmer) was cleaning the staff locker room, before attacking Anderson as he (Anderson) was cleaning inmates’ lockers room. According to Scarver, Dahmer did not scream or make any noise when he was attacked. Immediately after attacking the two men, Scarver, who was thought to be schizophrenic, returned to his cell and told the prison guard: “God told me to do it. Jesse Anderson and Jeffrey Dahmer are dead”. Scarver insisted that he did not plan the attack in advance although he later revealed to investigators that he had hidden the 20-inch iron rod used to kill both men in his clothing shortly before the murders.

Ended the life of a Jeffrey Lionel Dahmer who shocked all of America with his very heinous crime or “disease”.

Jeremy Jhordy

1 comment so far


So… Creepy

Leave a Reply